LubX® CV is a sliding material especially for systems and machinery used in conveyor technology and automation. The material was developed for systems intended to be operated at higher velocities and pressure loads, meaning increased productivity. Scientific research shows: The material significantly improves system performance and efficiency. Even when used for high-load applications, it retains its excellent sliding characteristics and high wear resistance.
LubX® CV has
- exceptionally good sliding properties
- at the same time exhibits a very low temperature development
- Both results in lower wear and a longer lifespan of the entire system.
In scientific studies in cooperation with the Technical University of Chemnitz, Institute for Material Handling and Plastics, and the University of Erlangen, Institute of Polymer Technology, LubX® CV has met the high demands. Let the facts convince you.
- Reduced energy consumption
- Less stress on all parts of the conveyor system
- Significantly reduced temperature development
- Long life
- Increased process stability
- Lower noise emission
- Shorter run-in phase
- Longer maintenance intervals
Sliding and conveyor parts for Conveyor technology, Automation, Food industry
- Excellent sliding properties even at higher velocities
- and pressure loads
- Excellent dry running properties
- High wear resistance
- Food Compliance according 10/2011/EU, 1935/2004/EC, FDA
- GMP-compliant according to 2023/2006 EC
- Good machinability
Type of Product
Compression moulded sheets, skived sheets, extruded profiles, rods, finished parts according to customers drawings