Every swimming pool is unique. From the type of tank through its form to the materials, designers have a wide range of design options. Materials must be able to permanently withstand contact with water, and if used outdoors, UV radiation. At the same time, they must also be very easy to process. We offer plastics that are designed specifically for these requirements.
- Pools are suitable for permanent outdoor use thanks to high UV resistance
- Easy processing opens up many different design options
- Depending on the material, swimming pool approval (KSW) for indoor, outdoor and warm swimming pools
- Swimming Pools
- Hot tubs
With its ease of processing, high resistance to UV radiation and its outstanding mechanical properties, Polystone® P (PP) is a proven material for the manufacture of conventional swimming pools. More information about Polystone® P (PP)
We offer inliners made of Trovidur® ESA-S (PVC-U) specifically for swimming pools with a fibreglass-reinforced superstructure. Trovidur® ESA-S is a material specially designed for swimming pool construction that can be used at water temperatures of up to 60°C and has approval (KSW) for indoor, outdoor and warm swimming pools. More information about Trovidur® ESA-S (PVC-U)
Polystone® Safe-Tec L is a material specifically designed for step-on surfaces in the leisure sector where particularly high slip and step resistance is required, such as wet areas in swimming pools. Safe-Tec L improves step safety (tested according to DIN 51097), is weathering-resistant and low-maintenance and is a pleasant to the touch. More information about Polystone® Safe-Tec
The performance and reliability of materials used for swimming pools are influenced by a variety of factors. These factors must be taken into account in order to select the right materials. Examples:
- Contact with water and chlorine
- Range of temperature of use
- Compliance with requirements such as swimming pool approval (KSW) for indoor, outdoor and warm swimming pools
- Design conditions
- External influences such as UV radiation
We are happy to advise you on the selection of suitable materials for your particular application. Just use our contact form at the bottom of the page and write to us.