The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
for the location Worms (Germany) Röchling Automotive SE & Co. KG is looking for aSQE Commodity Mechatronics (m/f)
- Serve as the primary purchasing supplier quality liaison between Roechling and suppliers
- Ensure purchased parts having a stable quality and qualified process and delivery on time
- Serve as a technical resource to engineering
- Continually improve the quality of purchased parts.
- Prevent and resolve the quality issues of purchased parts.
- Supplier performance management
- Opening, leading (Level 1) or supporting (Level 2-4) mass production escalation processes
- Manage Supplier re-qualification
- Supplier Change management
- Participate in the NL process with Supplier Design & Technical Specs Review to ensure a defect-free process through supplier development
- Follow up supplier APQP progress and manage action plans with suppliers
- Ensure purchased productive parts are approved and production ready on time(PPAP/ISIR
approval according to project time.)
- Participation to project meetings; support customer visits/reviews/audits
- Claim management for Prototype & Pre-Launch Phase;
Sign and manage supplier quality agreements/quality goals
ABC Risk Analysis for nominated suppliers
- Degree in engineering /quality or equivalent majors
- Well experienced in APQP, PPAP activities
- Well know quality tools such as MSA, SPC, PFMEA, Minitab, etc
- Minimum 5 years in supplier quality field in manufacturing industry, automotive industry preferred.
- Excellent auditing skills
- Familiar with CQI is preferred
- Skillful with MS Office applications, SAP
- Familiar with IATF16949, VDA6.3
- Familiar with actuator, sensor processing; Familiar with PCB/PCBA is preferred.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- an interesting and future-proof work place within a modern production site with very good working conditions-an attractive package of social benefits
- an attractive remuneration
- assistance in finding accommodation
- a dynamic team in a good working atmosphere and a cooperative management style
If you are interested, please send your application documents with your earliest possible date of entry to our human resources department.