The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Troy, MI location we are searching for a:Product Manager - Fluid Components and Systems
Executes and coordinates all activities regarding the business development for the assigned products, customers and regions.
- Act as point of first reference for all product and/or product group related questions
- Research and analyze market (e.g. customers, legislation, competition, technologies, products)
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product improvement
- Assure that the product related boundary conditions are considered during RFQ process and check plausibility of the RAC
- Leads market introduction of innovations and new products
- Interface function between internal and external stakeholders
- Executing of product specific customer presentations
- Executing Benchmark and store results in a Database
- Build and maintain relationships to customers and regulatory agencies
- Maintain the product hierarchy
- Contribute to the development of the Product Line Strategy
- Support execution of the Product Line Strategy
- Support innovation initiatives of the Product Line
- Jointly review advanced development activities together with AD including their market and customer relevance
- Report market opportunities and threats
- Assist marketing department in marketing strategies
- Support the creation of the business cases
- Propose acquisition potentials and execute jointly together with sales the customer approach
- Promote products and related knowledge
- Propose new business opportunities
- Report market trends on assigned products
- Support required concept work ramp phase 0
- Identify customer related, suitable advanced development projects
- Manage actively the favorable definition of customer technical specifications
- Provide support in IP risk management
- Investigates profitability of assigned products
- Minimum 5 years of experience in automotive sphere.
- Basic knowledge of plastic processing or related technologies.
- Experience in Product Management or Business Development.
- Excellent use of common software applications.
- Pronounced ability to work in an intercultural team.
- Excellent presentation skills are mandatory.
- High level of self-organization.
- Willingness to travel to Germany for product/process trainings as required.
- Travel up to 30% is required.
- German language skills are desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/related field preferred or equivalent experience.
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.