With over 9,000 employees at 80 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:Process Technician (2nd and 3rd shift)
- Scrap Rates for assigned presses
- Monitor actual cycle times / efficiency
- Up Keep of Process Parameter sheets ( Info to Engineer)
- Assist in Mold changes ( team with Setup Technicians)
- Identify Problems ( Press / Robot / EOAT ) Feedback to Engineer )
- Logbook Entry / Pass down of shift Issues
- Keep Machines clean ( Purge / Pellets / Parts & Runners in press / etc. )
- Identify ROOT CAUSE and put into barco at each press stoppage ( accurate data )
- Cleaning of the tools in assigned area ( each shift )
- Proper Break times and not all together
- Training of Setup in process and proper startup of the presses / tools
- Other duties as needed.
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
- We currently have two positions available - 2nd and 3rd shift (3PM-11PM and 11PM-7AM)
- One to two years of Prior processing experience and or technical training
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $50/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.