With over 9,000 employees at 80 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:Material Delivery Maintenance Technician - 1st shift (8AM-4PM)
- PM and repair material delivery equipment
- Read work orders and follow verbal instructions
- Ensure all dryer filters are cleaned routinely – clean dust collector filters
- Monitor dryer temperatures
- PM all delivery system equipment
- Monitor metal separator blow off on all machines. Metal separator checks.
- Inventory and order parts
- Dryer checks
- Monitor all material delivery equipment for wear.
- Monitor and replace elbows and pipes as needed.
- Monitor and repair hoppers, valves and loaders as needed.
- Ensure all material delivery equipment is kept clean and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
- Five years of related experience in a molding facility
- Working knowledge of Material Delivery System.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift Operator License
- Ability to left heavy objects with or without reasonable accommodation.
- P.C. skills including Microsoft Excel
- Comprehensive knowledge of injection molding materials.
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $50/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.