With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Akron, OH location we are searching for a qualifiedMaintenance Technician - 3rd shift
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems of Injection Molding equipment.
- Must be able to read mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Working knowledge of PLC’s.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic repairs and fabrication.
- Plan and follow thru all maintenance and facilities activities.
- Maintain machine, secondary equipment, facilities preventative maintenance schedules.
- Track and maintain inventory levels in maintenance.
- Implement activities for cost savings and better machine and secondary equipment utilization.
- ISO 14001 and TS16949 familiarity
- Working knowledge of costing, controlling assets and maintain within budget restraints.
- Special projects as deem necessary.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor and Sr. Supervisor as necessary.
- Other duties as needed.
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- Five years of maintenance experience including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic.
- Experience with injection molding and Engel equipment preferred.
- Able to perform in production environment, operate heavy equipment, operate forklift, work around and operate cranes, and work directly with high voltage electronics.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $50/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.