With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Röchling Automotive Teruel Srl in looking, for its plant in Teruel, for a (M/W):Logistics Site Responsible
- Management of the areas assigned for storage, machinery, equipment, tools; management of datas in SAP- system.
- Management of the "supply chain": unloads and loads incoming and outgoing goods, managing the transfer of goods stored in the production, inventory management and management of shipments to customers according to their needs.
- Management "DELINS" and "resource planning": management of customer demands and supply basic needs (MRP controller), inventory management.
- Management of the logistics warehouse staff
- Technical degree.
- Experience of at least 3 years in a similar position, better if in the automotive sector.
- Languages: written and spoken English; Italian nice to have.
- Autonomy in work, organizational skills, personal management skills, knowledge of computer systems commonly used in the field "supply chain", flexibility.
- Also available for business travels and an initial training period in Italy (approx 2 months).