The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
It is time for a new challenge. And time to arrive where you want to be. We have grown steadily, together as a team. Would you like to grow too? For us and with us? If you answered yes, we have career opportunities for you! Do you have what it takes to spur game-changing innovation? Do you crave being a part of the solution, while enjoying training and learning opportunities? Then get ready to join the Röchling Automotive team and become part of the next chapter in our history? At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for an:Executive Assistant
- Responsible for assisting Executive Management in all administrative tasks
- Answering/monitoring Executive Management phone calls.
- Perform translations from German to English and vice versa.
- Proofing and sending communications via facsimile, filing all documents, printing agenda each day and monitoring schedule, making all appointments in Lotus Notes, all meetings confirmed one day in advance.
- Scheduling of meetings including setting up Webex and Conference calls
- Notarization of Documents
- Weekly update of “Anwesenheitsliste” in SAP
- Update of Senior Management Meeting agenda
- Assist and write meeting minutes when requested by Executive Management
- Receiving Executive Management incoming mail and packages, and distributing to recipients
- Typing of team meeting minutes for various meetings as directed by Executive Management
- Responsible for Executive Management travel reservations and communication thereof
- Updating of Travel list
- Assist all employees with daily administrative tasks
- Assist all guest Executives
- Filing of documents
- Works closely with other locations and headquarters in the Röchling Group
- Scheduling Transportation pickups and drop-offs for Executives
- Responsible for accommodations and communication of arrangements for incoming Executive visitors to respective locations
- Oversees the maintenance of company apartments (cleaning, maintenance) of Executive Management
- Responsible for policy distribution and for Executive Management communication throughout the office
- Responsible for Executive Management office supply orders (BANF or credit card orders)
- Reconciling Executive Management company credit cards and expense reports
- Responsible for scheduling maintenance and filing insurance claims of Executive Management company vehicles
- Ordering and keeping stocked of all coffee and drink items and catering arrangements of Executive Management visitors
- Ordering of promotional items
- Ordering of business cards for Executives
- Responsible for preparation and arrangements of lunch and / entertainment activities of customers or special events as directed by Executive Management
- Special projects as defined by Executive Management as needed
- Preparation of Excel spreadsheets
- Preparation of Powerpoint presentations
- Oversee and monitor compliance with company credit card policy
- Prepare monthly financial statements and other reports
- Goods receipt processing in SAP for service / administrative items
Work experience requirements:
- Complete confidentiality of all information is the foremost requirement in this position.
- Two or more years of experience in administration, preferably in an executive administration role.
- Fluency in German preferred
- Computer, MS Office, Lotus Notes knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- High School diploma or GED
- 2 year degree preferred or equivalent work experience preferred.
We are looking for a team player with well- developed interpersonal skills, with proven ability to support a positive team environment.
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.