The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Roechling Automotive Chonburi is looking for anEquipment Engineer
- Make sure all the equipment in the factory are available for mass production
- Take all reasonable steps to maximise the efficiency of all plant and equipments
- Routine maintenance and checking of machines and all the other process equipment
- Preventative maintenance planning, implementation, and appropriate records are kept
- Installation of equipment
- Minimizing machine down-time
- Training for production staff
- On shift rotation to ensure facility to be maintenance and repaired
- Fixture management
- Spare part management
- Continues improvement for equipment facility and fixture.
- Mechanical and electrical engineering background
- 5+ years in equipment maintenance experience
- Good analysis and trouble shooting skill