The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Troy, MI location we are searching for a:Account Manager - Honda
Manage sales for designated customers. Ensure increasing levels of customer satisfaction. Drive sales goals and perform revenue forecasts and win/loss reports that illustrate performance. Create sales campaigns focused on communicating and nurturing relationships with customers, and driving repeat sales. Other duties include developing presentations for clients and partners, conducting market analysis and devising strategies for generating new business.
- Support Global Key Account Manager in cost reduction, customer satisfaction, and global customer strategy for the NA Region.
- Provide problem resolution that will expedite improvements and cultivate working relationships.
- Preparation of offers and price negotiations for the OEMs in coordination with the global customer strategy.
- Market and competitive analysis in an effort to strengthen our position through strategy development.
- Realization of customer requests and market potential in relation to our product groups.
- Responsible for the introduction of new products to their customer as well as product optimization efforts to extend our market position with the support from IBD (Innovation and Business Development).
- Close collaboration with our manufacturing facilities in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction.
- Support the budgeting process and medium-term planning for the NA Region.
- Ensure compliance with standards for cost control, waste reduction, and quality.
- Manage compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Develop Man mapping/organization chart for the customer in the region.
Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
Minimum 2 years sales experience in high precision, high-tech and low tolerance manufacturing environments. Must have excellent negotiation, presentation, organizational and multi-tasking skills. Strong computer skills and experience working with applications such as Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Experience in project and/or program management.
- Strong quality orientation and organizational skills.
- Experience with SAP, FMEA and CP, VDA and ISO/TS audits.
- Willingness to travel up to 25% domestically and internationally.
- Experience with automotive plastics (injection molding/blow molding).
- Sales experience within the automotive industry.
- Effective verbal and written presentation skills.
- Ability to speak second language is desired (Spanish or German preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales/related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.