Our Industrial Division offers a large selection of thermoplastics and composites for technical applications. Röchling Engineering Plastics in North America is part of the Röchling Industrial Division. We are a leading manufacturer of semi-finished sheets, rods, tubes and profiles for the North American market.
For more information about Röchling Composite materials, visit our composites page.
"For more than thirty years, Röchling Engineering Plastics has been serving the North American market directly from its facilities in the United States and Canada. The North American organization is comprised of two manufacturing sites located in Dallas, North Carolina and Ontario, Canada. The addition of a warehouse and sales office in Southern California allows us to serve all of North America with speed, efficiency and regional representation."
Tim Brown, President, Röchling Engineering Plastics - North America
Röchling stands for innovation in plastics, and in order to provide our customers with state-of-the-art materials that meet the highest standards in the industry, we continuously invest in new and innovative products and manufacturing technologies. We provide a complete line of thermoplastic solutions for a wide variety of applications.
- Polystone® M (UHMW-PE) materials in virgin, reprocessed and specialty blends
- Polystone® P (PP) and Polystone® G (HDPE) extruded sheets and matching welding rod
- A full range of acetal, nylon and high-performance materials with exceptional mechanical and electrical properties
- A full-line of weldable, chemically-resistant products for fabricating chemical tanks, fume hoods and wastewater treatment tanks
- LubX®, X-ray and Metal detectable products for the food and beverage processing and material handling industries
- Polystone® M (UHMW-PE) profiles for use in conveyor, material handling, packaging and bottling applications
- Heavy-duty truck solutions like Matrox® and RAMEX® dump liners, tarp bows, custom mud flaps and fifth-wheel lube disks
- PE2Print® extruded, corona treated HDPE material for full-color signs, point-of-purchase displays and specialty packaging
Contact us at email@example.com or +1-704-922-7814 to learn more about our full line of thermoplastic products.
Röchling Engineering Plastics – North America assures our quality through consistency and performance. Certified to ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 13485, with a strong quality control program in place, we follow detailed procedures to ensure our products meet all necessary industry requirements. We guarantee:
- Lot and batch traceability
- In-house immersion UT testing for Healthcare applications
- ASTM specifications
- Material Certifications
- Thickness, diameter and flatness tolerances