The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, propulsion and new mobility. As part of our customer-focused and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing environmental impact and improving customer experience.
We are currently looking for aSales Manager - Japan
- Managing the relationship between our company and assigned customers
- Providing timely quotation of new business by internally driving the quotation process
- Preparing pricing proposals, reviewing them with customers and address any concerns
- Developing customer relationships in order to identify new opportunities
- Negotiating long term contracts, new production pricing (annual productivity, design and/or process change related, new product, etc.), warranty terms & conditions, prototype prices
- Addressing customer concerns or issues as they arise by determining who at our company is best suited to resolve it and marshalling company resources to address the concern to the customer’s satisfaction
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability of negotiate skills
- Experience in plastic engine components development in automotive area
- Technical background with familiar with Injection/plastic technology
The working location: First year in Yamaguchi, second year in Kanto-our new plant