The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, propulsion and new mobility. As part of our customer-focused and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing environmental impact and improving customer experience.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a: Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for staffing and development of maintenance employees.
- Evaluate and implement necessary changes to production equipment and procedures to obtain necessary OEE
- Plan and oversee all preventive, predictive, and reactive maintenance activities.
- Work directly with production planning to manage and schedule all maintenance activities.
- Track and update all documentation related maintenance of all machines, secondary equipment.
- Work directly with maintenance inventory coordinator to manage stock levels and inventory.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary to pass all customer audits.
- Knowledge of ISO, TS, IATF department requirements.
- Implement activities for cost savings and better machine and secondary equipment utilization.
- Special projects as deem necessary.
- Assist with development of plant stores area.
- Other duties as needed
- Ten years of maintenance knowledge in related fields.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral
- Family Outings
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume for consideration.