The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, propulsion and new mobility. As part of our customer-focused and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing environmental impact and improving customer experience.
We are currently looking for aLogistics Engineer - South Korea
- Update customer forcasts and schedules in time while reciveing the their latest information
- monitor inventory levels to control it to a safety volume and involve in cycle counts
- maintains on going communications with customers to monitor their schedules / forcasts , identifies and reports potential problems, issues or concerns that may affect the facility production schedules, requirements, inventory, and transportation.
- co-ordinates and resolves problems, issues or concerns that affect MP&L, packaging, scheduling, etc.
- improve the service, efficiency, cost and effectiveness of our international supply chain process
- other duties with customers assigned during project development and production
- University of logistic ,sourcing or commercial background
- More than three years in foreign invested manufacturing, Preferably mould injection area.
- Familiar with data analysis.
- Good purchase, logistic and supplier management skill
- Good communication and negotiation skill
- Good command of computer.