Threaded rods and nuts made of Lignostone® produced in a non vacuum impregnated grade (standard) and a vacuum impregnated special grade are used in transformers.
- Lignostone® M I/2-E3 (standard grade)
- Lignostone® H I/2/30-E3 (special grade)
Length of threaded rods:
- Lignostone® M I/2-E3 1,000 mm
- Lignostone® H I/2/30-E3 1,130 mm
Offcuts can be supplied in customised lengths (<1,000 or 1,130 mm).
- Lignostone® M II/2-E3 (standard grade)
- Lignostone® H II/2/30-E3 (special grade)
Large quantities of the following sizes are held in stock in both grades:
- M 10
- M 12
- M 16
- M 20
Other sizes can be manufactured by agreement.
Lignostone® Transformerwood® M I/2-E3 rods are used in transformers. Their diameters range from 6 to 28 mm, with a standard length of 2,000 mm. Offcuts can be supplied in customised lengths (< 2,000 mm)