Röchling Medical develops and produces low-germ, functional, high-quality packaging systems for applications related to pharmaceuticals, diagnostics, and medical technology. Injection stretch blow molding is a key procedure that, together with our years of experience and controlled Class C+D/ISO 7+8 clean room conditions, allows us to guarantee flawless production.
Injection stretch blow molding combines the injection molding and stretch blow molding processes into a single machine. Injection blow molding can be used to produce high-quality, ready-to-use containers that have no seams and require no follow-up processing. All of our production lines include camera and seal inspections to help us maintain the highest standards of quality.
Other characteristics of injection stretch blow molding include:
- Container sizes: 10 ml - 1,000 ml
- Materials: PET, PP, PC, COP
- Biaxial stretching ensures even wall distribution,
- saving weight and materials
1. Material mixed, melted and injected to shape the preform
2. Preform conditioned
3. Preform stretched and blown into a bottle
4. Bottles demolded