History of Röchling Medical Neuhaus GmbH & Co. KG

2002

Production begins at our Neuhaus location - Acquisition of pharmaceutical and diagnostic production programs from Heinz Plastics (dating back to 1955)

65 employees, 2 trainees

2005

Certification in accordance with ISO 14001 - Environmental management

Introduction of injection stretch blow molding technology

Camera technology for hollow plastic bodies

2006

Certification in accordance with ISO 8317 - Child-resistant closure systems

Construction of new logistics center

2008

Certification in accordance with ISO 15378 - GMP

2010

Construction and commissioning of Clean Room 2

2011

Certification in accordance with ISO 13485 - Medical technology

2012

Certification in accordance with ISO 50001 - Energy management

Construction and commissioning of Clean Room 3

Extension construction doubles square footage of logistics center

2013

Construction and commissioning of Clean Room 4 inside logistics center (assembly department)

2014

Construction of on-site training center (for career changers, trainees, in-house training, etc)

2015

Acquisition by Röchling Group

270 employees, 11 trainees

2018 Röchling HPT Hochwertige Pharmatechnik GmbH & Co. KG becomes Röchling Medical Neuhaus GmbH & Co. KG

Our partners/networks:

  • Network of innovative medical technology suppliers
  • Mainz Institute of Microtechnology (IMM)
  • TU Ilmenau
  • FH Schmalkalden
  • Institute of Environmental Biology and Microbiology
  • Aptar Pharma
  • Schreiner MediPharm
  • SKZ – The Plastics Center
  • European Social Fund (ESF) – Europe for Thuringia
  • IK Industrial Association for Plastic Packaging e.V
  • NAThüringen
  • KIM – Plastics Processors for Medical Technology
Loading...