Acceptance testing and external quality control
Aside from our own testing, certain products and product areas are subject to external quality control or must be authorized by recognized organizations for certain application areas.
- flammability tests
- DIN 4102 und DIN 5510
- NF P 92-507 (M1)
- BS 476-7 (Class 1)
- Glow wire tests
- FM 4910 – listing
- biocompatibility (USP 23 VI)
- ISO 10993 toxicity testing
- KTW and W270 contact to potable water approval
- German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) approval
- LFGB approval
- compatibility with EN 71-3, -9, -10, -11 (toy safety)
- antimicrobial tests
- DIN 51097 slip resistance assessment
- weather resistance assessment
Corresponding certificates can be provided upon request.
All Polystone® products also satisfy the requirements of RoHS (Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment), which are summarized in European Community Directive 2002/95/EC.
In addition, they satisfy the requirements of the following EC directives:
- 2002/96/EC – waste electrical and electronic equipment
- 2003/11/EC – marketing and use of certain dangerous substances and preparations (pentabromodiphenyl ether, octabromodiphenyl ether)