LubX® S / Especially aligned to the sliding partner PET
With LubX® S, Röchling offers a highperformance material especially aligned to the sliding partner PET, which has outstanding dry-running properties at its disposal. It has been especially developed for applications in materials-handling and automation technologies.
- Compared with conventional sliding materials, conveying systems equipped with LubX® S need considerably less energy.
- The considerably lower coefficient of friction of LubX® S eliminates the possibility of the slip-stick effect (backsliding) almost completely and thus increases process stability.
- Energy saving
- Especially aligned to the sliding partner PET (particularly beverage bottles)
- Coefficient of friction up to 75% less than of PE-UHMW
- Suitable for contact with foodstuffs (FDA/21CFR177.1520)
Type of Product
- Extruded profiles
- Round rods
- Prefabricated components according to the customer's drawing