LubX® C / Especially aligned to POM and steel
With LubX® C we offer a highperformance material especially aligned to POM and steel, which has outstanding dry-running properties at its disposal. They have been especially developed for applications in materials-handling and automation technologies.
- Compared with conventional sliding materials, conveying systems equipped with LubX® C need considerably less energy.
- The considerably lower coefficient of friction of LubX® C eliminates the possibility of the slip-stick effect (backsliding) almost completely and thus increases process stability.
- Energy saving
- Especially aligned to POM and steel (e.g. chain conveyors)
- Coefficient of friction with POM as sliding partner up to 75% less than of PE-UHMW
- Coefficient of friction with steel as sliding partner up to 60% less than of PE-UHMW
- Suitable for contact with foodstuffs (FDA/21CFR 177.1520)
Type of product
- Extruded profiles
- Round rods
- Prefabricated components according to the customer's drawing