LubX® AST black - antistatic sliding material
The antistatic sliding material LubX® AST black combines excellent tribological properties with controlled electrostatic dissipation and is specifically designed for machines in conveying systems that have to be operated at high speeds.
- In comparison to standard antistatic materials for machine construction, LubX® AST black, with a sliding friction coefficient of µ: 0.19, offers more than 30% better sliding properties.
- In combination with permanent antistatic properties, LubX® AST black improves the economic efficiency of your transport processes and allows controlled dissipation.
- Protection against static charges
- Reduced soiling resulting from static charges, no attraction of dirt particles
- Short running-in period
- Reduced heat generation
- Long service life
- Surface resistance < 109 Ω
- Improved sliding properties
- Good dry running properties
- Resistance to wear
Type of Product
- Extruded profiles
- Round rods
- Prefabricated components according to customer's drawing