With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Products for lower fuel consumption and increased comfort
Röchling Automotive, with more than 4,700 employees, is your partner for integrated system solutions in the areas of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. With 39 locations on 4 continents, we are positioned globally. Our engineers, located in 4 engineering centers globally, are working with almost all vehicle manufacturers solving the challenges of the automotive industry to reduce emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Through the reduction of driving resistances Aerodynamics helps to reduce CO2 emissions and energy consumption. Our lightweight underbody panels and active grille shutters systems set industry benchmarks.
The surrounding systems of the engine also play a role in further reducing emissions. Air intake systems, water systems and exhaust after treatment using SCR tank systems are innovations of Röchling Automotive which stand for greater efficiency.
New automotive energy sources such as battery systems and fuel cells drive the automotive industry and Röchling ahead. Our new mobility solutions can currently be found in vehicles from various manufacturers. We are focused on new concepts such as inductive charging systems, while also vigorously researching lightweight solutions.
We connect and combine competences to provide full service at the highest quality, locally and globally, for our customers, true to our motto "Boost your efficiency".
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a Truck Driver/Material Handler
- Responsible for transferring all materials between all Roechling facilities.
- Responsible for maintaining crossdocking operations at Roechling Facilities
- Loading and unloading trailers as required.
- Keep workplace clean and organized
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
- Other duties as needed.
- Current Class A CDL License
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good work record
- Good attendance record
- Experience in shipping/receiving warehousing
- Willingness to work weekends as necessary
- Current forklift certification
- Previous truck driving experience
- Willingness to work all shifts
- High School Diploma/GED
- Medical Benefits available immediately
- 401k-Company matches 50%, up to 1st 6% of employee deferrals
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $50/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.