With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Medical division offers customers a wide range of contract manufacturing services in the fields of plastics processing and precision assemblies technology for the medical technology, diagnostics and pharmaceutical industries. These high-quality products are used in innovative drug delivery systems, primary packaging, surgical instruments and disposable diagnostic items.
Röchling-HPT is a company operating in international growth markets, which, as a certified supplier, develops and manufactures functional, high-quality packaging systems for pharmacy and diagnostics as well as individual parts and assemblies for medical technology and produces them under cleanroom conditions. About 300 employees contribute to the success of Röchling-HPT.
To strengthen our team, we are searching for the next possible entry date a: Sales Manager (m/f), Exports (United Kingdom and Scandinavia)
- Support, maintenance and expansion of existing customers and new customers for the mentioned markets
- Coordination of international inquiries and projects
- Development and presentation of new market possibilities and coordination of operational implementation
- Development of offers, including price calculation
- Participation in contract negotiations
- General order processing
- Personnel responsibility in the form of partial management of key accounts
- Performance of potential and competition analyzes, visit and customer turnover planning as well as benchmarking
- Current target matching with action planning
- Representation of the company at fairs, events and customer visits.
- Completed technical or commercial training or study,
- Knowledge and experience in the field of plastic processing and / or pharmacy / diagnostics / medical technology
- Fluent in English / Knowledge of German is desirable
- Enjoy new customer acquisition and develop new products
- Contact joy, sure appearance
- Structured and goal-oriented thinking and action
- Communication and presentation skills, negotiation strength
- Traveling means no burden for you
- A structured, intensive training
- A varied work environment
- Training opportunities
- An attractive package of social benefits
- Home Office