With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:RFQ (Request for Quotation) Coordinator
A RFQ Coordinator is responsible for generating, tracking and communicating quoting activities for new and existing customers. Responsibilities include facilitating quoting activities, facilitating inputs, ensuring manufacturability, managing projects, and adhering to documentation within customer RFQ packages as well as company processes. Candidate should have a thorough knowledge and working background in automotive manufacturing and/or accounting, component level technician understanding and have excellent internal supplier relations skills including negotiation and follow-up.
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.