The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Roechling Automotive Chonburi is looking for aQuality Supervisor
- Management plant quality department including staff recruitment, Training, Work allocations and target setting or monitoring to ensure the best results.
- Handling customer complaints(0km & field return) and coordinating internally among departments to take corrective /preventive actions and quickly response to customers' concerns.
- Response and maintenance IATF16949/ISO 14001 certificate. Organize customer audit preparation and follow up the corrective and preventive actions to ensure the effectiveness of the system.
- Support by Planning , maintaining and preparing data for the businesses Operational goals including Quality objectives, budgets, Management Review and Business Improvement Initia-tives .
- Daily response for plant QRQC problem solve approach system to take fast corrective action when necessary to minimize defects and potential failures;
- Plant nonconformities material handle for customer complaints and failures in processes;
- Support plant KPI target setting and organize monthly KPI meeting (QOS) with cross function team to conduct continuous improvement;
- Participate and validation of new project by arranging measurement assistance during sampling stage and communicate with customers;
- Series production quality control include process quality moritoning,quality data collection/statistics/analysis ,block and release manufacturing related defect parts also for warehouse defect parts management.,Support quality planning for quality control during development phase and documents transfer,internal process and product audit.
- Others assigned by director supervisor.
- Bachelor degree above (an engineering). At least 5 year in quality control and 7 years in automotive field.
- Be familiar with injection techniques and injection production process including the quality control.
- Communication with foreigners is no obstacle in simply English. - Be familiar with Quality tools, APQP, PPAP/ ISIR, SPC, MSA, PFMEA, Control Plan, FORD Q1 system
- TS16949 or IATF16949 Internal Auditor.
- Sigma knowledge as plus.
- Team spirit and good cooproation with internal and external teams
- Willingness to travel internationally