The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
It is time for a new challenge. And time to arrive where you want to be. We have grown steadily, together as a team. Would you like to grow too? For us and with us? If you answered yes, we have career opportunities for you! Do you have what it takes to spur game-changing innovation? Do you crave being a part of the solution, while enjoying training and learning opportunities? Then get ready to join the Röchling Automotive team and become part of the next chapter in our history? At our Akron, OH location we are searching for a:Quality Manager
- Establish and maintain a quality organization for series quality that
- Improves customer satisfaction
- Reduces customer complains, scrap and costs for nonconforming quality
- Meets the departmental and company goals
- Support continuous improvement of the company and support the reduction of “waste” (downtime, inefficiency, …)
- Represent company to customers
- Address Customer Issues and Non-Conformities through Quality Engineering team.
- Participate and Organize regular Corrective Action meetings and escalation meetings for issues not being resolved in a timely manner. Manage department staff.
- Oversee, maintain and improve the QRQC process. Support problem analysis/ problem solving process (e.g. through “Drill Deep” or “5Why”)
- Management Representative IATF16949
- Manage technical and dimensional lab
- Manage customer part approval submissions
- Support engineering changes with dimensional and physical testing
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements
- Failure/customer return analysis
- Customer/Industry Standard Implementation/Maintenance
- Continuous improvement of the organization through internal audits
- Oversee departmental activities. Establish department qoals with Senior Management team, track and report department measurables to Senior Management team.
- Other duties as needed
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two, such as GM GP procedure (e.g. GP12)
- Customer Portal training such as Ford CMMS, GM GART 2.0 for warranty claims
- Training in quality specific core tools such as FMEA, SPC, MSA, Problem solving methods such as 5 Why, Ishikawa.
- CCC – Establishing, implementing and maintaining the requirements of CCC (CNCA-C11-09: 2014)
- CCC - Ensure product consistency and conformity between product and standard
- Correctly use CCC certificate and mark, and ensure continuous validity of certificate status of products affixed with CCC mark.
- Minimum experience – 5-7 years in related position
- BS in related field preferred with applicable job experience preferred
- We are looking for a team player with well- developed interpersonal skills, with proven ability to support a positive team environment.
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.