With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
We are currently searching aProject Manager - Korea
In the position of Project Manager with special focus on Korean market, you will cover the following functions:
- responsible for managing projects for Korean OEM, in particular for the first project transferred from China to Korea
- coordinate the setup of production line in Korea
- support global sales organization to achieve new business opportunities
- project costs, timing and quality responsibility during project development steps
- develop good relationships and manage negotiations with customers
- identify and report potential problems and lead problem solving analysis in order to implement corrective actions
- coordinate internally project activities and development
- APQP follow up, sharing single tasks responsibility with other project team
- identify new business opportunities
- other special tasks as assigned
- Good communication and team work skills
- Experience in plastic process (moulding, welding...)
- Good negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to manage customers and negotiation skills
- Korean mother language
- Very good English skills, written and spoken
- Chinese knowledge (optional)
During the first year, you will mainly work in Kunshan (Suzhou / China). Then you will move to Asan (South Korea) to localize the project into a new plant.
Are you interested in this job opportunity? Please send your application to Ms. Sunny Chen for consideration.