With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
We are currently looking for aProduction planner and leader
As production planner role:
- Update customer forcasts and schedules in time once recieving the latest information.
- Release direct material, and control & monitor inventory to a safety and low level.
- Make production plan giving consider to both delivery schedule and loading balance.
- Communicating with customers to get the latest and accurate forcast
- Capacity analysis and pre-alarm short capacity at least 3 month in advance to senior.
- Organize material cycle counting both in warehouse and workshop.
- Co-ordinate and solve customer feed-back issues (deliver/packing/ect except for part quality.
As production leader role:
- Build a production team with injection molding and assembly process, assembly/hot-plate welding/leakage testing
- Train operators by OJT requirement including performance appraisal for operators.
- Execute and follow up production plan.
- Be responsible for quality/cost/delivery/safety/morale.
- Make sure production process control and check list record meet IATF16949 and customer requirements
- Lead and push abnormity solving and continous improvement.
- Fulfill other tasks asigned by senior.
- 5+ years work experiencs as production management or planner in automotive Tier-1 manufacturing, especially for the engineering plastic.
- Injection molding background is preferred.
- Have the ability to lead a team with 3 shift running
- Be positive/active and have excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of TS16949/ ISO14000 and OEMs APQP, especially on manufacturing
- Autocad, MS office, SAP (plus)
- Language skill; Korean (native), English (intermeditate), Chinese (plus)
- Korean nationality or equivalent to working in Korea (completion of the military service for a male with Korean nationality)
- Local & Overseas business trips required