With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Industrial Division serves almost all sectors of industry with application-oriented optimal materials. To do so Röchling has the most comprehensive product portfolio of thermoplastics and composites worldwide. Semi-finished products such as sheets, rods, tubes, flat bars, castings as well as profiles and machined and assembled precision components are manufactured.
Roechling High Peak provide a tailored manufacturing service supplying precision turned and milled components in PTFE and other high-performance plastics. As part of our continued growth we have a vacancy for the following role:Production Operator
We are looking for someone who is focused on getting things done, shows a positive ‘can do’ atti-tude and is used to using their initiative.
Key responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Operating CNC Lathes or VMC’s
- Ensuring machine changeover is kept to a minimum
- Inspection of finished parts and filling in of inspection reports
- Working effectively within a team
- You will take a high level of ownership and be able to demonstrate problem solving skills to continually improve our processes.
- A manufacturing or engineering background will be advantageous although not necessary as full training will be provided
- You must have good communication, numeracy and computer skills
Essential for the role:
- A minimum of C Grade GCSE Maths and English or an equivalent
Experience desirable for the role:
- CNC Turning or Milling experience is not essential but would be an advantage
- Educational qualification/NVQ or equivalent
A clean modern working environment, competitive wage and pension scheme.