The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Röchling Automotive Srl search for the headquarters of Laives a Product Manager Fluid Components and Systems
The researched profile performs and coordinates all activities related to business development for products, customers and assigned regions. The profile we are looking for will be included in the Product Line Fluid Components and Systems division and will work to develop integrated system solutions in the field of Fluid Components and Systems required by our automotive customers.
Major Tasks & Activities:
- Act as point of first reference for all product and/or product group related questions
- Research and analyze market and reports market trends on the assigned products
- Identify and supports opportunities for product innovation and product improvement
- Interface function between internal and external stakeholders
- Executing Benchmark
- Build and maintain relationships to customers and regulatory agencies
- Contribute to the development and supports execution of the Product Line Strategy
- Support the creation of the business cases
- Propose acquisition potentials and execute jointly together with sales the customer approach
- Promote products and related knowledge
- Propose strategic partnerships and suppliers
- Investigates profitability of assigned products
- Minimum 5 years of experience in automotive sphere.
- Basic knowledge of plastic processing or related technologies.
- Experience in Product Management or Business Development.
- Excellent use of common software applications.
- Pronounced ability to work in an intercultural team.
- Excellent presentation skills are mandatory.
- High level of self-organization.
- Willingness to travel to Germany for product/process trainings as required.
- Travel up to 30% is required.
- German language skills are desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/related field preferred or equivalent experience.