With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Troy, MI location we are searching for a Product Manager to support our Engine Systems product line.Product Manager, Engine Systems
- Develop the Röchling Engine Systems’ business as per defined goals and focus.
- Research and analyze the market (e.g. customers, legislation, competition, technologies, and products).
- Identify opportunities for product innovation and product improvement.
- Report market opportunities and threats.
- Act as point of first reference for all product and/or product group related questions.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and regulatory agencies.
- Propose acquisition potentials and execute jointly together with Sales, with a focus on the customer.
- Manage actively the favorable definition of customer technical specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Lightweight Design, Plastics Engineering or Project Management within the automotive industry (manufacturers and/or system suppliers preferred).
- Experience with plastic products and their technologies.
- Knowledge in electronics.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, domestically and internationally.
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $50/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.