The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, propulsion and new mobility. As part of our customer-focused and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing environmental impact and improving customer experience.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:Procurement Assistant/ Intern
- Assist the Buyers or Supplier Development Engineer with Purchasing Projects
- Processing Purchase Requisitions.
- Filing of Supplier Documents (Contracts, Purchase Orders etc)
- Help to resolve invoice vs. pricing discrepancies.
- Actively look for cost reduction opportunities or cost avoidance.
- Other duties as needed.
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
- Some understanding of economics, both domestic and worldwide; world situations, and political issues.
- Polished, professional maturity with strong, communication skills in both oral and written modes.
- Good oral/written communication/presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite. (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- SAP exposure is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral
- Family Outings
Do you want to join our team? Please send your resume for consideration.