With over 9,000 employees at 80 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:Process Engineer
- Able to perform tool change overs, end of arm tooling and process startups
- Identify root causes of process issues dealing with machines, tools and parameter settings
- Monitoring processes on all IM machines to ensure stable processes.
- Maintain top quality of our products, continuous process improvement on all IM machines
- Improve machine efficiency and utilization.
- Analyze customer returns to solve process related issues.
- Training process technicians on proper use of equipment and process settings
- Training setup technicians on proper use of equipment and machine settings
- Train Process Technicians and Operators on Customer returns.
- Work (ipu) with Zone Leader with personnel issues if necessary
- Optimize set up of injection mold tools and secondary cutters and equipment
- Work closely with Planning to optimize uptime and change overs
- Absence coverage for process technicians
- 5S Activities on-going
- Projects assigned by Technology Manager or Plant Manager
- All other duties deemed necessary by your supervisor
- Computer Skills necessary
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
Must have at least 4 years experience in a technician, engineering, process type of role in a molding and assembly-manufacturing environment.
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent number of years experience in a molding and assembly production capacity
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $50/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.