With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
We are currently looking for aManager of Sales Team Japan
In the position of Manager Sales with special focus on Japanese market, you will cover the following functions:
- manage sales team in Japan
- manage relationship between our company and assigned accounts/ customers
- develop and maintain customer relationship in order to identify new opportunities and support junior sales managers in this
- define and track the Regional Sales Key Indicators
- prepare and negotiate the regional commercial proposals following customers' requirements and RFQ process
- support, if required, to customers concerns or issues
- other special tasks as assigned/ requested
- excellent communication and relation building skills
- advanced management skills, including planning and organization, decision-making, problem solving, and project-managing
- leadership skills, teamwork, careful, active and diligent personality
- Bachelor's Degree
- ideally knowledge about plastic injection/ blow molding and compression molding processes
- long working experience in Sales Management position in automotive industry, international T1 system supplier
- excellent knowledge of automotive OEMs
- proficient computer skills, including use of Windows, email, Microsoft Office
- Japanese mother language
- fluent spoken and written English
- Chinese knowledge (optional)
During the first year, you will frequently work in our Osaka office. Then move to Tokyo. Willingness to travel abroad for business purposes.