The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:Maintenance Technician / Automation and Controls Specialist 2nd/3rd shift
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Must be able to read mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics
- Working knowledge of PLC’s.
- Perform mechanical, electrical, hydraulic repairs and fabrication.
- Plan and deal with Purchasing when necessary.
- Maintain machine, secondary equipment, in optimizing process and design.
- Track and maintain inventory levels in maintenance.
- Implement activities for cost savings and better machine and secondary equipment utilization.
- ISO 14001 and TS16949 familiarity
- Working knowledge of costing, controlling assets and maintain within budget restraints.
- Special projects, Machine build projects from ground floor, and
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor and Sr. Supervisor as necessary.
- Other duties as needed
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
- Five years of maintenance experience including mechanical, electrical and hydraulic.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attended technical courses on new technologies and advancements preferred
- Maintenance program or equivalent experience in the same field preferred
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.