The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
- Starting, validating and tracking the production process of injection molded parts from plastics;
- Analyze, identify and correct the causes for non-conformities of the process;
- Assembling and and dismantling of molds;
- Ensuring maintenance for production equipment;
- Collaborate with other teams to achieve a goal.
- Middle or higher studies;
- Knowledge of thermoplastic materials and good knowledge of the plastic injection process.
- Working experience with the crane;
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar job;
- Excellent teamwork, initiative and strong problem solving abilities;
- Basic mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic knowledge
- Availability to work in 3 shifts
Please send your application paper to:
HR- Röchling Automotive Pitesti