With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Products for lower fuel consumption and increased comfort
Röchling Automotive, with more than 4,700 employees, is your partner for integrated system solutions in the areas of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. With 39 locations on 4 continents, we are positioned globally. Our engineers, located in 4 engineering centers globally, are working with almost all vehicle manufacturers solving the challenges of the automotive industry to reduce emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Through the reduction of driving resistances Aerodynamics helps to reduce CO2 emissions and energy consumption. Our lightweight underbody panels and active grille shutters systems set industry benchmarks.
The surrounding systems of the engine also play a role in further reducing emissions. Air intake systems, water systems and exhaust after treatment using SCR tank systems are innovations of Röchling Automotive which stand for greater efficiency.
New automotive energy sources such as battery systems and fuel cells drive the automotive industry and Röchling ahead. Our new mobility solutions can currently be found in vehicles from various manufacturers. We are focused on new concepts such as inductive charging systems, while also vigorously researching lightweight solutions.
We connect and combine competences to provide full service at the highest quality, locally and globally, for our customers, true to our motto "Boost your efficiency".
At our Duncan, SC location we are currently searching for a Industrialization Programmer
- Analyze current digital operating systems management, their standardization, integration into a global platform with Industry 4.0 logic
- Identify and implement new platform features and integrate it with the enterprise ERP(SAP)
- Platform extension with web and mobile applications
- Technical and functional code documentation
- Collaborate with machine suppliers, with development companies, with IT department in the definition and implementation of technical solutions
- Other duties as needed.
- International/National Travel Required
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- Computer Engineering Degree or Technical Diploma in Information Technology
- At least 2 years of experience in structured software development companies.
- Develop expertise in process analysis, technical specification definition, applications development (preferably for manufacturing customers) in team also in web and mobile platform.
- Experience in modeling data and relational DBMS.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is required. Experiences with other DBMS a plus.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming.
- Great knowledge of C#, .NET. Experience with Python a plus.
- Eventual development experience in App mobile (IO, Android)
- Use of software versioning systems (GIT), software testing process ( Unit Test) web service, HTTP protocol
- Eventual development skills in least one PLC environment ( Beckhoff, Siemens, etc…) and knowledge of the main industrial communication protocols
- Benefits available immediately
- Primary Care Wellness Center and Fitness Center on-site for all employees
- Röchling Wellness Program
- Wellness Credits-Earn up to $50/month incentive
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Appreciation Events
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.