With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
For our plant in Araia (ES) we are looking for a (M/W):EHS Specialist
The candidate will support the Plant Manager in all the activities related to Environmental, Health and Safety issues at a Plant Level.
- Interface with EHS Laives. Development in Spanish of EHS registers and documents. Performing Internal (Laives & Araia) Audits and External EHS Audits.
- Monthly collecting Enviromental Information. Introducing Enviromental Imputs monthly in SAP KPI report
- EHS First Training for employee. Enviromental Trainings, and Safety Trainings for employees
- Management of Aspy – External Prevention Service (Risk Assessment and Emergency Measures): Key Contact with Aspy Service. Visits-Audits for improvement, with actions. Risk Assessment. Emergency Measures. Measures: Noise, Temperature,..
- Aspeyo - Mutua: management of the external service (Managing Risk: Disability-Handicaps and Special Needs, Pregnancy, Profesional Illness).
- Managing Accidents: updating internal document ´in case of accident´. Coordination with Mutua. Accident Register. Accident Research.
- Managing Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) and Röchling Automotive Clothes.
- Mainteinance of Equipments associate with Safety – Managing of Safety Suppliers.
University Degree in Environmental Engineering or a postgraduate in EHS field. Basic knowledge of the ISO 14001 (Environment) and 18001 (Safety) applied to industry.
Experience with the implementation of EHS procedures and knowledge of the legal obligations related to the international and local standards.
Medium level of english is required.
Available for an initial period of training at the EU-S Headquarter in Laives (IT).
8 month-temporary contract (maternal leave).