With over 9,000 employees at 80 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
for the location Worms (Germany) Röchling Automotive SE & Co. KG is looking for aCommodity Buyer Raw Material (m/f)
- Identifies savings initiatives within the commodity and drive prioritized initiatives
- Responsible for planning and execution of price negotiations
- Scouting of innovations (technologies/supplier)
- Ensures compliance to corporate sourcing policy and procedures
- Degree in (Mechanical) Engineering - or the equivalent knowledge
- Knowledge of procurement and global sourcing
- Good commercial/financial understanding
- Job experience in at least one of the following areas: design, process
engineering, project management
- Knowledge in chemical/plastic industry preferable
- an interesting and future-proof work place within a modern production site with very good working conditions-an attractive package of social benefits (e.g.: Kindergarten allowance, sports courses, massages)
- an attractive remuneration
- assistance in finding accommodation
- a dynamic team in a good working atmosphere and a cooperative management style
If you are interested, please send your application documents with your earliest possible date of entry to our human resources department.