With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
We are looking forCad Aided Engineer (m/w)
- Dimensioning of plastic components for the automotive sector (structural, fluid dynamic and vibro mechanical)
with and without the aid of numerical methods.
- Customer requirements analysis, feasibility and costs
- Technical support in its field of competence
- Comparison and reporting of test’s results
- Engineering’s Academic Study, preferably mechanics
- Knowledge of the main software used for fluid dynamic and structural simulations
- Excellent team working ability and problem solving
- Systematic and orderly approach
- Flexible with sense of responsibility
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English, written and spoken, German knowledge appreciated