With over 8,500 employees at 78 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
For our new plant of Teruel (ES), we are looking for a: Technical Maintenance Assistant (M/W)
Responsibilities: execution of Mechanical and Electro-technical Maintenance Activities; supervision of installation of machinery and facilities from our suppliers; conduction / setting of injection machines, automation and processes; technical materials management, technical supplier management; coordination of other Maintenance Operators and technicians, supporting the realization of production changeover, spare parts management, general facilities management, above all during the first phase she/he has to support the operative production management.
- Mechanic or Electric Technical Diploma
- At least 5 years of experience in technical maintenance and process activities, with team coordination
- Experience in automotive plastic injection components manufacturing is a plus
- Competences in Mechanical Maintenance, Electrical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Technical Mechanical Drawing
- Knowledge of thermoplastic materials (in particular PP and PA), injection process, injection molds, machines and Automation Settings
- Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality and productivity
- Very good knowledge of English; Italian and German are a plus
- Able to use a computer and the most common software
- Reliable, methodical and responsible
At least 3 months of training at the headquarters of the Region Europe South in Italy (Laives) – all the related costs are covered by the Company