The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
Roechling Automotive Parts Rayong in Thailand is looking for aSenior IT Engineer
- Windows servers and the backup system management.
- Maintain the company’s IT infrastructure services (Network,Servers,Mail,Internet...)
- IT fixed asset (hardware, software) management.
- Keep the IT documents updating
- Certified softwares distribution
- IT Project support
- Compliance and support company’s IT security strategy and policy
- Taining and technical support to end-users
- RA office/Plant support remotely
- Other tasks assigned by the manager.
- Degree in Computer science or information technologies.
- At least 5 years IT relevant working experience in an international manufacturing environment
- Have the certified MCSE and CCNP are preferred.
- Strong the networking know-how and the experience
- Have the experience in Office project experenice is preferred.
- Good understanding of Windows Domain network environment.
- Service orientation.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills as well as good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Good english skills (reading,writing and speaking)
- Have the Chinese speaking skills is preferred.