With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
We are currently looking for aSales Manager /Sr. Sales Manager
Aim of the role: Activate market in Southeast Asia as well as India; strengthen customer relationship within area for better support the business in whole Asia.
- Develop new customers within area, manage the relationship between Roechling and customers, grow up new business opportunities from both the existing and potential customers
- Provide timely quotation of new business by internally driving the quotation process
- Prepare for pricing proposals, reviewing with customers and address any concerns
- Negotiatie long term contracts, new production pricing (annual productivity, design and/or process change related, new product, etc.), warranty terms & conditions, prototype prices
- Address customer concerns or issues as they arise by determining whom at our company is best suited to resolve it and marshalling company resources to address the concern to the customer’s satisfaction
- Assist the management to develop and implement the sales strategies and annual sales plan, ensure to meet the sales target
- Manage and control the sales activities, including contract review and negotiation, etc.
- Other related activities that assigned by the direct manager.
- Bachelor degree, major in commercial equivalent or ideally engineering;
- 8-10 years of work experience in a sales management position in automotive industry, especially in the OEMs and/or international Tier 1
- Overseas experience of working or study would be a big plus
- Depth knowledge of automotive OEMs, be familiar with famous international OEMs such as Ford, GM, Honda, etc.
- Ideally knowledge about plastic injection / blow moulding and compression moulding processes
- Ability to manage an account/customer, or more than one, which entails in-depth knowledge of contract negotiations, project management and customer systems
- Good presentation skills, good listening skills and very good communication & negotiation skills
- Careful, patient, diligent, open-minded, responsible and integrity
- Can work under pressure, strong team work spirit, self-motivated
- Good command of English, fluent in English speaking, listening and writing;
- Good command of PC knowledge, MS Office word/excel/ppt.