With over 9,000 employees at 80 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Troy, MI location we are searching for a Sales Manager to support Ford.Sales Manager, Ford - Troy
Support the Global Key Account Manager, Ford in cost reduction, customer satisfaction, and global customer strategy for the NA region.
Manages sales for designated customers.
Responsible for the submission of offers and price negotiations to the OEM in coordination with the global customer strategy.
Conducts market analysis and devises strategies for generating new business and strengthening our current position.
Provides problem resolution that will expedite improvements and cultivate working relationships.
Close collaboration with our manufacturing facilities in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction.
*Realization of customer requests and market potential in relation to our product groups.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales or a related field.
- Minimum 4 years sales experience.
- Experience in project and/or program management desired.
- Willingness to travel up to 25%, domestically and internationally.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $50/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.