With over 9,000 employees at 80 locations in 22 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from simple products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:Quality Planning Engineer
• Prepare, verify and update PFMEA, CP, and Operator Instructions.
• Perform process, product, and roving audits to ensure compliance with CP.
• Monitor and maintain SPC – parameter selection, review, and monitoring.
• PPAP submission and customer approvals including Engineering Change.
• Facilitator of customer and plant APQP process for quality related items
• Problem root cause analysis/resolution using 5Y analysis and 8D reporting.
• Failure/Customer Return and Defect Analysis
• Support Production Department with problem solving, decision making, and creation of border samples.
• Assist with creation and validation of Error Proofing within Production Processes.
• Disposition (decision process) of suspect parts held for QE review. (Control of non-conforming parts).
• Disposition of customer rejections and charge back, review and control using SAP.
• Enter customer complaint reports into SAP system and create 8D in SAP as applicable.
• Support Training of Quality Technicians, Quality Auditors.
• Develop Gage Concepts, Measurement Plans and Gage Instructions.
• Other duties as defined by Quality Manager.
• Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
• This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
• Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
Minimum 4 years in related position in automotive industry
Working knowledge of Ford Systems (Schedule A, Ford portal, PPAP submissions, ISO/TS 16949, Q1). Strong corrective action background. Knowledge of Injection Molding / Blow Molding process a plus.
BS in related field with applicable job experience preferred
SAP knowledge a plus
Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees -AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access as well).
Röchling Sports Club sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year.
Wellness credits - Earn up to $50/month.
Employee discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more.
Continuous Improvement Program and Safety Awards
Employee Referral Program
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration