The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Duncan, SC location we are searching for a:Project Accountant
- Ability to work independently on Excel projects
- Primary contact for Project Assistant(s), Project Managers, Engineering Center(s), Sales and other departments in regards to financial matters associated with projects, which includes:
- Monitoring costs and revenues on all projects from start (PSS) to end (PAS)
- Approving all purchase requests (i.e. BANFs) associated with projects
- Reviewing project budgets and forecasts for consistency with customer and/or other internal documents (i.e. RAC)
- Maintaining master data in the project system in SAP
- Supporting annual project budgeting by Project Assistant(s)/Manager(s)
- Maintain accounting for projects in line with group guidelines and US GAAP
- Complete necessary month-end and year-end tasks
- Report projects results to management monthly
- Summarize and consolidate project budgeting into corporate budgeting annually
- Support annual budget process, as needed
- Assist in preparation of annual Group and US GAAP financial statements, as needed
- Ad hoc reporting and other duties, as needed and assigned
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.