The Röchling Group, which is headquartered in Mannheim, includes a large number of locations in countries all over the world. With a workforce of several thousand employees, we manufacture our products in close proximity to our customers and markets. Our three company divisions, Industrial, Automotive and Medical, generate billions in sales every year on the European, American and Asian continents.
The Medical division offers customers a wide range of high-quality, customized components and assemblies, right through to end-to-end OEM products. The product portfolio also includes standard plastic products, with special expertise in the fields of diagnostics, fluid management, pharma, surgery and interventional, and much more. These areas of competence are complemented by an enhanced range of services for development and regulatory affairs, right through to approval of end-to-end medical products.
The Program Manager will lead multi-departmental, cross-functional teams which are focused on the delivery of new or existing projects in an injection molding environment. He or She will plan and develop schedules and budgets and monitor the project from initiation through delivery using established program management processes and tools. The Program Manager will coordinate all interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Lead and manage a cross-functional, program team.
- Define and execute an overall program plan to meet program objectives and budget.
- Drive the program's progress, from program kick-off to approval.
- Work with customers during each stage of program to keep them engaged and informed.
- Participate and provide guidance in Injection Molding Tooling and Process development.
- Evaluate and interpret Quality Department part measurement results and provide guidance required to facilitate necessary tool grooming to achieve part approval.
- Prepare, evaluate and execute validation protocols as required by the Program Plan.
- Prepare and complete Program Documentation as required.
- Lead the transition of the Program to commercialization on the manufacturing floor.
- Provide technical lead to and/or assist Manufacturing Department during problem solving, process improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or five (5) years equivalent experience in a similar discipline required.
- Must have an in-depth working knowledge of Project Management and experience using MS Project, Excel, Word, etc.
- Familiarity with all aspects of Product Development phases including but not limited to APQP, PPAP and IQ/OQ/PQ.
- Familiarity with all aspects of part Quality Control outputs including FAI, Capability Study, Gage R&R, ANOVA, etc.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Solid Works a plus.
- Some travel required.