With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
For our plant in Laives (BZ) we are looking for a (M/W): PRODUCTION QUALITY SUPERVISOR
The production quality supervisor supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting and testing components, and parts, applying knowledge of quality assurance standards and procedures, based on the Central Quality Department guidelines.
- to direct workers in quality assurance inspection and testing, to assure that establishment and regulatory standards are met;
- to coordinate and manages the problem solving procedures in case of non-conformities and quality issues, internal and external.
-to review quality assurance instructions, assembly specifications, and production schedules to determine method of conducting inspections and tests, sequence of operations, and work assignments;
- to prepare about the Statistical Process Control
- to assign training of new workers to qualified workers.
- to review reports and confers with quality assurance, production, management, and engineering personnel to solve work-related problems.
- to prepare the monthly quality statistics of the Production Unit
- to support other quality departments during the customer audits related to series products and processes.
Engineering degree (industrial or materials), preferrable previous experience in quality control or production quality, basic knowledge of quality control tools, interest in working in production department.
Good knowledge of english and is mandatory.
A long term employment opportunity in an international, dynamic and fast-growing company.