With sales of € 1.7 billion and over 9,000 employees at 88 locations in 25 countries, the global Röchling Group stands for competence in plastics. We leverage the unique innovation potential of this material – from semi-finished products right through to complex systems.
The Automotive Division designs and engineers components and system solutions in the fields of aerodynamics, powertrain and new mobility. As part of our customer-oriented and global development approach, we focus on the current challenges facing the automotive industry, including reducing emissions, weight and fuel consumption.
At our Akron, OH location we are searching for an:Operator (2nd and 3rd shift)
- Must perform general manual labor tasks including operating assembly equipment and performing tasks per the work instructions at the molding machines.
- Required to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Must be capable of reading and following work instructions to produce a quality product.
- Must maintain appropriate production records.
- Required to follow all company safety and operating policies.
- Capable of stacking and/or packing various assemblies and molding product per product specification.
- Must observe continuous operation of machines and notify supervisor of machine malfunctions and/or quality issues.
- Abide and perform 5S activities within work cell machine areas.
- Other duties as needed.
- Each employee is responsible for the quality of his/her personal performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security. This is applicable to the departments of development, production, management, logistics, and after market services, as well as to contact with customers and suppliers. Managers and supervisors are also responsible for the quality of his/her team's performance and how said performance impacts the environment, safety, and data security.
- This principle of comprehensive quality management is developed and furthered through
training (on the job), continuing/ extended education, as well as continued supply of
information and updates, and should be exemplified by supervisors on every level.
- Knowledge of customer specific requirements (CSR) necessary through advanced training, or work experience or a combination of the two.
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience in manufacturing molding and/or assembly operations.
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Primary Care Wellness Center onsite for all employees - AT NO COST (All spouses who carry Röchling health benefits have free access too)
- Röchling Wellness Program sponsoring run/walk programs throughout the year
- Wellness Credits - Earn up to $70/month
- Employee Discounts at Verizon, BMW, Ford, GM and more
- Continuous Improvement Program & Safety Awards
- Employee Referral Program
- Family Outings
Interested in joining our team? Please send your resume for consideration.